CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, July 04, 2005

im squinting my eyes now while blogging. cos im not wearing my specs. cos i just put some strawberry facial mask. it smells so yummy i wanna lick my own face.

holland for dinner.
"what kinda guys and girls you like? aye no no no.. lets not talk about men. lets talk about girls.. what kind of girls do you like?" HAHAH.. and no, i wasnt the one who was asking someone the question okay. i was being asked. i couldnt stop laughing after hearing it.

i dont like thought provoking questions.(no the thought provoking question is NOT the what kinda girls do i like question) bah. i dont like thought provoking facts either. :(

i am on a lose weight campaign. lester called me a fatty yesterday. i am going to lose weight..... i am not going to eat dinner, but only lunch. or maybe i wont eat lunch, but only dinner.... hmmmm. gonna check it out online later. or perhaps i will go on the no carbo diet. i will lose weight till i can fit into my levis jeans. yah the one that i bought when i was in sec 3. the super low one without the waistband. HAHA i still remember i was a 24. hahahha. fuck but if i can fit into that, all my other jeans how?

Was I out of my head? Was I out of my mind?
How could I have ever been so blind?
I was waiting for an indication
It was hard to find

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home